Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm incl winch (previously CS32/Unit 301) Unit 304 C&G
Our Felling Trees (over 380mm) course will provide you with the appropriate techniques and safety guidelines to ensure that you are not only confident when using a chainsaw but also aware of relevant health and safety guidelines making sure you stay protected. Our chainsaw training is delivered by experienced instructors to small groups, this way you receive plenty of individual attention. The course is also supplemented with high-quality course materials, and we work closely with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to ensure that our materials reflect current safe working practices.
Who is it for?
Our three day course in Felling Trees over 380mm is available for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws to fell trees larger than the guide bar length, and who have the appropriate certification (City and Guilds/NPTC units CS30 and CS31 or Units 201, 202 & 203).
- HSE legislation and safety guidelines
- Felling trees over 15″ (380mm)
- Additional felling techniques
- Snedding and delimbing
- Crosscutting felled timber
- Taking down hung-up trees using winch
- Clearing site and chainsaw checks
- Title: Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm
- Course Code: Unit 304 (previously CS32/Unit 301)
- Cost: £665 plus VAT per person to include Registration & City & Guilds/NPTC Assessment.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 3 Days Training plus 1/2 Day Assessment.
Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-Cutting (Unit 201)
Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm (Unit 202)
Learners will require...
- Operator's maintenance kit and equipment
- Felling lever
- Hand winch and strops
- 2-stroke fuel and saw chain oil
- Packed lunch