Sit-in ATVs Lantra ITA
Sit-in ATV’s whether skid steer tracked or wheeled, are very versatile vehicles making them an effective and flexible business tool. However even the most experienced ATV riders can find themselves in a potentially dangerous situation, and without the proper training serious accidents can occur.
Our Lantra Sit-in ATV course has experienced instructors who will guide you through the training to make sure that you are able to use the ATV safely and with confidence, and that the key fundamentals of driving, loading and Health and Safety are covered. Once you have successfully carried out this course you will receive a certificate of training.
Who is it for?
Our sit-in ATVs course is for experienced operators who use a sit-in skid steer tracked or wheeled all terrain vehicle, and want their skills updating with certification.
- Health and safety legislation
- What is a sit in ATV?
- Transmissions, drive systems and traction
- What affects stability
- Common causes of accidents
- Failed hill climb techniques
- Driving on diverse terrain
- Carrying loads
- Auxiliary equipment
- Vehicle preparation and checks
- Start-up and basic driving
- Sit In ATVs on the public road
We can also provide City & Guilds / NPTC Assessment for this course at an extra cost if required.
- Title: Sit-in ATVs
- Cost: £195 plus VAT per person to include Training, Registration, Assessment, Certificate & ID card.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 day based on Experienced Operator (Novices will require an extra day)
- Pre-requisites: None
Learners will require...
- Work helmets (if appropriate).
- Overalls, protective clothing and boots.
- Comprehensive tool kit.
- Packed lunch
This is a Lantra ITA course
This means the training and assessment is carried out during the course by your instructor. You will receive both a certificate of training and an ID card (if you provide a photo!) This method saves time and is usually cheaper although the level of training is identical to Independent Assessment.