Level 2 Award in Rodent Management Lantra
The Lantra Awards Level 2 Award in Rodent Management qualification has been developed in response to the requirements of the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Code of Best Practice (June 2021). The qualification provides nationally recognised certification for those who manage or need to manage rodent species safely.
Who is is for?
This qualification has been designed for individuals wishing to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding in the safe management of rodent species and will enable them to work safely, effectively and efficiently in the workplace.
This Lantra E-Learning training course, and the linked qualification, is intended to offer learners the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that reflects the national standards for the rodent management sector.
Successful completion of the training and online regulated qualification assessment will enable the learner to purchase professional use rodenticides.
- The legislative requirements for rodent pest management
- Reasons for control
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- The biology and behaviour for a specific range of rodent pests
- How to survey to assess the level of rodent infestation
- How to apply an eradication campaign for the specific active rodent species
- The control risk hierarchy for the control of rodent pests
- How to monitor on an ongoing basis to manage future rodent activity
This training and assessment is completed online, at your place of work or home environment. Details and links will be sent via email. Having the necessary computer and internet connection is the responsibility of the candidate.
- Title: Rodent Management
- Cost: £85+VAT
Costs include online training and subsequent online exam
Resit cost is £65+VAT
- Duration: Training takes roughly 4-6 hours
(Duration is an estimate; it will vary based on speed of reading, time to process/think/take notes etc.
There is no time limit to complete the modules and candidates can leave them and come back at their convenience as progress will be saved)
Assessment takes approximately 60 minutes
(This is an online proctored exam, consisting of multiple choice questions. Once the online proctored exam is booked, learners will have 7 days (168 hours) to complete the exam)
Learners will require...
- PC, laptop, or tablet with online access
- An email address to access the training and assessment links
- Webcam and microphone are needed for the exam