Pesticides Fogging and Misting PA9 C&G
Pesticides are very widely and successfully used in land-based industries, but they can be potentially harmful substances, therefore it is essential that they are handled, applied and stored correctly, therefore making training essential. Our Fogging and Misting training course has experienced instructors who will guide you through the appropriate and safe use of equipment.
You will need your own equipment and premises for this training and assessment.
Who is it for?
Our one day course focusing on the fogging and misting methods of applying pesticides.
This course will help you develop your knowledge of health and safety requirements, and prepare you for the City and Guilds/NPTC assessment.
Before attending this course you will have already attended the Safe Use of Pesticides course.
- Legislative and safety regulation relating to fogging and misting
- Assess environmental factors relating to the site
- Complete an environmental risk assessment
- Read and interpret product information
- Prepare and calibrate the equipment
- Applying the pesticide
- Post operational procedures