Health and Safety – Agriculture and Horticulture Lantra
Over the last decade this sector has consistently seen some of the highest numbers of occupational deaths of any employment sector in the UK. This sector is also one of the few which routinely has to cope with children and non-occupational individuals either visiting or living on site.
This course will support the development of knowledge and understanding of health & safety within this sector. Critically, this knowledge and understanding will be developed in such a way as to promote consistent, real-world application of good health and safety practice and compliance in accordance with law.
Who is it for?
This course will benefit those who are looking to join the sector, those who are new to the sector and those who wish to progress within the sector.
Employers within this sector will benefit from ensuring their practices, procedures and people comply with health and safety legislation and good practice.
Learners wishing to proceed to accredited qualifications will benefit from this course’s inclusive and engaging approach.
- Health & Safety Regulatory Frameworks
- Workplace Risk Management
- Cause & Consequence
- Health & Safety Collaboration and Communication
- Manual Handling Operations
- Fire & Electricity
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment
- Working at Heights
- Children in the Workplace
- Title: Health and Safety – Agriculture and Horticulture
- Cost: £135 plus VAT per person to include Training, Registration and Certificate of Attendance.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Pre-requisites: None