First Aid at Work (3 Days) and Requalification (2 Days) FAIB
The First Aid at Work course is for workplaces where there is a medium to high risk chance of severe injury.
The types of industries where the First Aid at Work course is ideal are warehousing, production, construction, farming, forestry, manufacturing and any workplace where there is a risk of injury that is potentially life threatening.
We also offer an addition to this course to cover First Aid for those working in Forestry. This lasts approximately 45-60 mins and is trained as an additional part of the First Aid at Work Course – Please contact for full details of what this involves.
Who is it for?
Our course is for those who need to hold the three day First Aid at Work Certificate and fulfil their HSE requirements for medium and high risk environments. Also for those wishing to better their knowledge from the 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work Course.
- Accidents and illness
- Using a first aid kit
- Simple record keeping
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Heart attacks/Angina
- Severe allergic reaction
- Eye injuries
- Low blood sugar
- Title: First Aid at Work (3 Days) and Requalification (2 Days)
- Cost: £245 plus VAT per person to include Certificate (Full Course).
£170 plus VAT per person to include Certificate (2 Day Requalification)
+ F (Forestry) an additional £16 plus VAT.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
GROUP DISCOUNT MAY BE AVAILABLE.
- Duration: 3 Days - Full Course
2 Days - Requalification
Learners will require...
- Suitable clothes and shoes for practical exercises (NB women may prefer to wear trousers as they will need to lie on the floor for some of the practical sessions)