Emergency First Aid at Work FAIB
First aid is the crucial initial care provided for illness or injury until actual medical treatment can be given, if it is necessary. For that reason you must have the appropriate training before you can administer first aid. Our Emergency First Aid at Work course is ideal; as once training has been received it means that you will be able to make a real difference to your workplace and the safety of your colleagues.
We also offer an addition to this course to cover First Aid for those working in Forestry. This lasts approximately 45-60 mins and is trained on the same day as Emergency First Aid – Please contact for full details of what this involves.
Who is it for?
This one day course in Emergency First Aid at Work is available to you if you work in any industry, and you need to ensure that you have the relevant training to carry out first aid.
The course ensures that you learn the key techniques in order to administer simple but sometimes life-saving techniques. Once the one day course has been completed you will receive a certificate of training in Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessing the situation
- Airway and breathing problems
- Circulation problems
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Recording and reporting
- First Aid of Forestry (additional training – See price above)
- Title: Emergency First Aid at Work
- Cost: £90+VAT per candidate to include FAIB training, assessment, and certificate
Forestry First Aid is an additional £20+VAT per candidate
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers
- Duration: 1 day
Learners will require...
- Suitable clothes and shoes for practical exercises (NB candidates will be required to get up and down on the floor for some practical sessions
- Packed lunch