eLearning – Manual Handling for Industry UKRuralSkills
This training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in manual handling for industry and allows trainees to view realistic scenes and be tested on their knowledge retention. Unsafe manual handling is the most common cause of work related injuries. These injuries can cause personal suffering and loss of income, and also cost businesses and national economies. Injuries that arise from hazardous manual handling are commonly known as musculoskeletal disorders or MSDs. WARNING: This training course contains graphic re-enactments of accidents that may offend some viewers.
Who is this for?
These courses are for employees looking to receive basic (or maybe refresher) training in the subject areas covered. Each course includes an online test to ensure standards are met.
- Introduction to manual handling for industry
- Understand manual handling injuries and how your back works
- Know what could happen to you
- Know manual handling risk factors
- Understand the principles of safe manual handling
- Undertake manual handling interactive testing
- Title: eLearning – Manual Handling for Industry
- Cost: Access to Elearning with PDF Certificate £35 plus VAT per person.
If printed certificate is required this is an additional £5 plus VAT per person
ID cards £10 plus VAT per person (if required).
Due to the nature of this training, full payment will be required in advance.
- Duration: Approx 1 hour