eLearning – Height Safety UKRuralSkills
This training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in height safety and allows trainees to view realistic scenes and be tested on their knowledge retention. Falls from height are the biggest single killer in the workplace and one of the main causes of major injuries. WARNING: This training course contains graphic re-enactments of accidents that may offend some viewers.
Who is it for?
These courses are for employees looking to receive basic (or maybe refresher) training in the subject areas covered. Each course includes an online test to ensure standards are met.
- Introduction to height safety
- Review case studies
- Understand risk assessment
- Understand scaffolds
- Understand fall arrest systems
- Understand ladder safety
- Understand the safety of elevated work platforms
- Undertake height safety interactive testing
- Title: eLearning – Height Safety
- Cost: Access to Elearning with PDF Certificate £35 plus VAT per person.
If printed certificate is required this is an additional £5 plus VAT per person
ID cards £10 plus VAT per person (if required).
Due to the nature of this training, full payment will be required in advance.
- Duration: Approx 1 hour