The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control PA-AP Lantra
Our Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control training course has been developed to ensure users of Aluminium Phosphide are adequately trained. Aluminium Phosphide is a dangerous compound which used incorrectly can be hazardous to the health and safety of users, the general public and non-target animals, therefore it is essential that people are trained properly in the safe use of aluminium phosphide.
The training willl provide a full working knowledge of commercial products and application equipment to be able to plan, implement and monitor a control programme appropriate to the situation using efficient and safe methods with regard to the environment.
Who is it for?
Our comprehensive training is aimed at anyone who wishes to control vertebrates using aluminium phosphide in a commercial environment and is suitable for pest control operatives, farmers, gamekeepers and greenkeepers.
This training will appeal to people in agriculture, horticulture, conservation, sports management, and related industries where it is necessary to use aluminium phosphide to control vertebrate pests.
- Safety, exposure prevention and first aid
- Environment and wildlife
- Label, product container, storage and transportation
- Application equipment, handling and disposal of excess pesticide and spillages
- Record keeping
- Title: The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control
- Course Code: PA-AP
- Cost: £195 plus VAT per person to include Lantra Assessment, Certificate & ID card.
Group Discounts may be available.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 Day + 1/2 Day Assessment.