Supporting Colleagues Undertaking Off Ground Tree Related Ops (previously CS45) Unit 207 C&G ITA
With our Supporting Colleagues Undertaking Off Ground Tree Related Operations you will be able to prove your competence in forestry and/or arboriculture operations and; evidence your ability to meet licence to practice and/or other legal requirements made by the relevant sector, professional or industry.
This course can be done in conjunction with our Aerial Tree Rigging Course – Unit 309 (CS41 as was).
Who is it for?
Our Supporting Colleagues Undertaking Off Ground Tree Related Operations is suitable for you if you are over the age of 16 and wish to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills, and require proof of competence within your field of expertise across a range of learning routes/options.
You may be using your skills across a range of trees and timber operations. The course aims to ensure you can be confident the minimum standards of good working practices are observed/followed at all times.
This course has been devised with the key aim for you to successfully evidence your competence in forestry and arboriculture operations.
- Gain knowledge and understanding across a range of forestry and arboriculture functions and activities
- Be able to work effectively in a forestry and arboriculture environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Assess your ability to review and develop their own practices and carry out a range of practical forestry and arboriculture tasks, to the required industry standard
- Improve your awareness of health and safety legislation and how individuals can contribute to the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) agenda
- Obtain occupational competence and/or licence to practiceMeet licence to practice or other legal requirements made by the relevant sector, professional or industry.
Due to the nature of our course a minimum level of fitness would be required for specific operations. Whilst we would not want to disadvantage any learner it is an essential requirement.
- Title: Supporting Colleagues Undertaking Off Ground Tree Related Operations
- Course Code: Unit 207 (previously CS45)
- Cost: £190 plus VAT per person to include Registration, City & Guilds/NPTC Assessment, Certificate and ID card.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 day
- Pre-requisites: Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-Cutting (Units 201/202)
If done in conjunction with Unit 309 then training is only £25 plus VAT then the assessments costs.
Learners will require...
- Chainsaw PPE
- Waterproof Clothing
- Packed Lunch