Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment (including Ladders) Lantra
Working at any height can be dangerous, therefore it is important that if you, or a member of your team are working at height, that you are aware of and understand fully the relevant regulations and safety requirements so that any potential accidents can be avoided.
Our Working at Heights and Risk Assessment course will provide you with the general legal and health and safety requirements, and our experienced instructors will help you to gain a greater understanding of regulations and risk assessments so to ensure safe systems at work making sure you or a team member stay safe.
This course also includes the safe use of ladders/step-ladders.
Who is it for?
Our course is available to you if you or your team operate at heights, whether you are a manager, supervisor, or simply work at height yourself.
This one day non-assessed attendance course will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- Working at heights
- General legal requirements
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Means of access – specifications and guidance
- Risk assessments
- Action plan
- Use of Ladders/Step Ladders
- Title: Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment (including Ladders)
- Cost: £95 plus VAT per person to include Registration & Certificate of Attendance. Discounts maybe available - Please contact for details.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: New Learners - 1 day
Learners will require...
- Work gloves
- Hard hat
- Suitable ladder (if you wish to use your own)
- Packed lunch