Industrial Masted Forklift Truck Lantra ITA
Industrial masted lift trucks are widely used for moving materials and goods. Without the correct training they can be particularly dangerous in the workplace. The Health and Safety Commission has published an Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) and guidance called Rider-operated lift trucks: Operator training, that set out the legal minimum standard of basic training which people should receive before they are allowed to operate certain types of lift truck.
This training course meets the HSE standards and provide learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to safely operate the machinery.
Who is it for?
These courses are for anyone who uses or will be using an industrial masted lift truck in either the land-based or construction industry. The courses will allow you to develop the skills and knowledge required to operate the industrial masted lift truck safely and with confidence.
- HSE legislation and safety guidelines
- Introduction to the lift truck
- Start, stop and basic manoeuvring
- Operating with pallets and loads
- Bulk and difficult loads
- Title: Industrial Masted Forklift Truck
- Cost: For a 3 day course - £465 plus VAT per person include Training, Registration, Assessment, Certificate & ID card (Based on a full course of 3 people).
Experienced Operators may be able to refresh in one day.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 3 - 5 days depending on experience
- Pre-requisites: None
Learners will require...
- Operator instruction book for all machinery and attachments.
- Overalls and wet weather clothing.
- High visibility jacket.
- PPE (eye, head, foot and hand protection).
- Packed lunch.
This is a Lantra ITA course
This means the training and assessment is carried out during the course by your instructor. You will receive both a certificate of training and an ID card (if you provide a photo!) This method saves time and is usually cheaper although the level of training is identical to Independent Assessment.