Health, Safety & Environmental Awareness Course Lantra
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 tends to form the basis of British Health and Safety within the workplace. The Act highlights the responsibility that employers have in relation to their employees and members of the public, and what employees have to each other.
It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that they have taken measures to avoid risk, or to reduce it, and naturally dependent on the type of workplace and work will depend on the measures that need to be taken. Our one day Health and Safety Environmental Awareness course, aims to give you the practical knowledge that you need in order to understand health and safety regulations and legislation, and that you are aware of the potential hazards that you might be exposed to at work, and the impact that work activities could have on the environment.
Who is it for?
Our Lantra one day attendance course in Health and Safety Environmental Awareness training is suitable for you if you work in the construction industry. Our Health and Safety Environmental Awareness course will provide you with a certificate of attendance once you have completed the day.
- Understand health and safety legislation applicable in the workplace.
- Apply legislation in the workplace.
- Understand the health hazards in the workplace.
- Identify sources of health and safety information.
- Understand the impact work activities may have on the environment.
This is a Non Assessed course, but a certificate of Attendance will be issued.
- Title: Health, Safety & Environmental Awareness
- Cost: £125 plus VAT per person to include Training, Registration and Certificate of Attendance.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 day
- Pre-requisites: None