Emergency First Aid at Work – Driver CPC Lantra
First aid is the crucial initial care provided for illness or injury until actual medical treatment can be given, if it is necessary. For that reason you must have the appropriate training before you can administer first aid. Our Emergency First Aid at Work course is ideal; as once training has been received it means that you will be able to make a real difference to your workplace and the safety of your colleagues.
This course is specifically designed for those wishing to gain points for their Driver CPC.
Click here for our normal Emergency First Aid at Work course.
Who is it for?
This one day course in Emergency First Aid at Work is available to you if you work in any industry, and you need to ensure that you have the relevant training to carry out first aid.
The course ensures that you learn the key techniques in order to administer simple but sometimes life-saving techniques.
- Role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessing the situation
- Airway and breathing problems
- Circulation problems
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Recording and reporting
- Title: Emergency First Aid at Work – Driver CPC
- Cost: £95 plus VAT per person to include Training, Registration and Lantra Certificate of Attendance.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
GROUP DISCOUNT MAY BE AVAILABLE.
- Duration: 7 Hours of Driver CPC Training gained from this course.
**Group discount may be available**
Learners will require...
- Suitable clothes and shoes for practical exercises (NB women may prefer to wear trousers as they will need to lie on the floor for some of the practical sessions)
- Packed lunch