eLearning – Safety at Work UKRuralSkills
This training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in safety at work and allows trainees to view realistic scenes and be tested on their knowledge retention. The consequences of poor industrial safety practices can result in serious injury, increased absenteeism, sick days and even death. WARNING: This training course contains graphic re-enactments of accidents that may offend some viewers.
Who is it for?
These courses are for employees looking to receive basic (or maybe refresher) training in the subject areas covered. Each course includes an online test to ensure standards are met.
- Introduction to safety at work
- Understand risk assessment and good housekeeping
- Understand slips, trips and falls
- Understand hazardous substances and electrical hazards
- Understand work equipment safety and PPE
- Understand noise
- Understand manual handling
- Understand fire
- Understand confirmed spaces
- Understand outdoor work
- Undertake safety at work interactive testing
- Title: eLearning – Safety at Work
- Cost: Access to Elearning with PDF Certificate £35 plus VAT per person.
If printed certificate is required this is an additional £5 plus VAT per person
ID cards £10 plus VAT per person (if required).
Due to the nature of this training, full payment will be required in advance.
- Duration: Approx 1 hour