eLearning – Professional Bed Bug Control Lantra
This eLearning course is designed to help people plan and carry out effective bed bug control and management. It is intended to give candidates a full working knowledge of both the biology and behaviour of the insects, their habitats and the reasons for their control. Furthermore, it aims to highlight the some of the risks associated with their control.
To register and pay for this course please click here.
For those preferring a more practical based training, we offer a 1 day course – please click here for details.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved with management and control of bed bugs. May include hospitality industry.
- Legislation that affects pest management
- Common terms for using biocides
- Public health biocides product labels
- Safe storage and transport of biocides
- Disposal of biocides and containers
- Keeping biocide records
- Introduction and lifecycle of bed bugs
- Biology and behaviour
- Bed bug population changes
- Signs of an infestation
- Reasons for control
- Safety and legislation
- Non-chemical treatment options
- Chemical control
- Commercial bed bug management.
- Title: eLearning – Professional Bed Bug Control
- Cost: £59.94 plus VAT.
- Duration: Online - Complete at your own pace. Approx 2.5 to 3.0 hours.