eLearning – Fire Prevention and Response in the Workplace UKRuralSkills
This elearning training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in the fire prevention and response in the workplace and allows trainees to view realistic scenes and be tested on their knowledge retention. Fires have the potential to cause death, severe injury and major losses for businesses and the community.
Who is it for?
These courses are for employees looking to receive basic (or maybe refresher) training in the subject areas covered. Each course includes an online test to ensure standards are met.
- Introduction to fire prevention and response in the workplace
- Understand fire facts
- Know your enemy
- Understand risk assessment
- Understand fire response
- Understand the fire extinguishers
- Understand evacuation
- Undertake fire prevention and response in the workplace interactive testing
- Title: eLearning – Fire Prevention and Response in the Workplace
- Cost: Access to Elearning with PDF Certificate £35 plus VAT per person.
If printed certificate is required this is an additional £5 plus VAT per person
ID cards £10 plus VAT per person (if required).
Due to the nature of this training, full payment will be required in advance.
- Duration: Approx 1 hour