eLearning – Fire Prevention And Response in the Office UKRuralSkills
This training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in fire prevention and response in the office and allows trainees to view realistic scenes and be tested on their knowledge retention. Fire can strike when you least expect it, so it’s vital that all personnel are trained and up-to-date with your organisation’s fire safety and evacuation procedures.
Who is it for?
These courses are for employees looking to receive basic (or maybe refresher) training in the subject areas covered. Each course includes an online test to ensure standards are met.
- A lesson from history
- Understand fire response
- Understand fire extinguishers
- Understand fire prevention
- Understand risk assessment
- Evacuation (including fire marshals)
- Title: eLearning – Fire Prevention And Response in the Office
- Cost: Access to Elearning with PDF Certificate £35 plus VAT per person.
If printed certificate is required this is an additional £5 plus VAT per person
ID cards £10 plus VAT per person (if required).
Due to the nature of this training, full payment will be required in advance.
- Duration: Approx 1 hour