Brush Cutters / Trimmers Training - Maintenance and Operation Lantra ITA
Our Lantra Brushcutter/Trimmers integrated training and assessment course has experienced instructors who will make sure that you use the trimmer safely and with confidence, and that you understand the relevant regulations and safety requirements.
Once you have successfully carried out this course you will receive a certificate of training for Brushcutter/Trimmers.
Who is it for?
Our one day training course in brushcutter/trimmer is available to you if you are a more experienced operator, and will provide you with the opportunity to update and practice your skills and gain certification. This course is physical so you must be fit and able to carry out the tasks required in the course programme.
Our course is suited to people who are employed in agriculture, horticulture, landscaping and grounds maintenance industries.
- Safety and risk assessment
- HSE legislation
- Protective clothing
- Components and maintenance
- Practical maintenance
- Fuelling and starting
- Testing the safety features
- Checking balance of the brushcutter/trimmer
- On site environmental risk assessment
- Safe operation
- Work planning
We can also provide City & Guilds / NPTC Assessment for this course at an extra cost if required.
- Title: Brush Cutter / Trimmer
- Course Code: None
- Cost: £150 plus VAT per person to include Training, Registration, Assessment, Certificate & ID Card.
Prices may vary depending on location and/or numbers.
- Duration: 1 day + Assessment
NB Novice operators may need more time.
- Pre-requisites: None
**Group discount may be available**
Learners will require...
- Brushcutter/Trimmers complying with safety regulations
- Operators’ instruction books and service manuals for all machinery (if available).
- Ear defenders
- Safety goggles and other protective clothing
- Fuel in appropriate container for own brushcutter.
- Tool kit for own brushcutter.
- Packed lunch.
This is a Lantra ITA course
This means the training and assessment is carried out during the course by your instructor. You will receive both a certificate of training and an ID card (if you provide a photo!) This method saves time and is usually cheaper although the level of training is identical to Independent Assessment.